Thursday, November 11, 2010

here is what is going on....sigh

In a fit of desperation to not only see my wife build her clientele and just see me get to cutting the way I want to I came up with a brilliant idea. The Fresno Bully Rescue is holding an event called "Blues and Bullies" so I contacted them last night and said my wife and I are interested in making a donation for there raffle at this event. They were so stoked!! The wife is donating a certificate for a cut and color and I am donating two certificates for haricuts and they men will also receive a gift pack from a product company.

You know the old saying you need to spend money to make money....sometimes you need to give stuff away to get people in the chair!!

I called my buddy Luis today and asked....If I can get some clients built up could I use his extra chair and he said "Yeah". So it's a step in the right direction. Try to learn as much from Luis as I can....learn as much on my own as I can and just push forward.

Fingers Crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment