Saturday, June 4, 2011

I found this kind of odd....

So one day a DTLA barbershop was running a deal...You show up to the shop between the hours of 5-8 you could get a free taper. Truth is this was kind of a cool internet promotion. First come first serve!!

Then I got to thinking about the definition of  a taper could be kind of broad. Are we talking about New Jersey douche bag taper or just a classic mens taper. So I asked them and there response was connected to a website with all kinds of barbering terminology and cool little drawings and definitions. Here is what was wierd about the website: It was a site geared towards "female to male" would this be considered transgender...I am not sure.

I just found that a professional barber was using a site geared towards chics who want to be dudes...Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment