Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

So the holidays are over and 2011 has started; I hope everyone had a great Christmas season!!

I am not one for new years resolutions because the truth is we make unrealistic goals and in the first few months that's it (if we make it beyond month one!). But this year I am working on a few plans....I am going to be headed down south to meet with Anthony who owns several barbershops in So. Cal. and hoping to get a job in one of his shops so I can ge back to what I love and that is being behind the chair full time....Until then I plan on spending all my time off with my buddy Luis who owns Covenant Barbershop here in Fresno. This are things I can do and look forward to doing.

If you are going to make plans for the new year...be realistic and do not give up on your plans or goals.

Have a great 2011
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment