Thursday, September 1, 2011

Maybe I am in the wrong end of the industry

Ok so I am just kidding...sort of! Yesterday the wife and I drove down to LA for the day and we were taking care of some business down in Inglewood (yes Inglewood). It was funny because not only did I count so many barbershop I counted a ton of "supply houses". It was insane how many there were, I mean in Fresno we have less then 10 (this includes Sallys, Cosmoproff...etc) I did not see a single Sallys in this area they seemed to all be local stores.

Now on to something of importance and it is something that effects all professionals and that is DIVERSION!!! Beth and I went into Target and the amount of questionable "professional" products was astounding. I am not going into a full tangent but I have a few points people need to understand:
1)Diversion Takes Money out of the pockets of professionals that you  are already seeing and rusting to take care of you as a consumer!!
2) "Professional"products found in stores like Wal mart, target or any other company and not always what they appear to be. (chemicals and other things may have been added to dilute the product)
3)Companies will not guarantee their product unless t has been purchased from a profession stylist/barber.
4)You are not always saving as much as you think you are.

The following companies work really hard to curb Diverion; Paul Mitchell, Redken,  Avdeda and TIGI and many more. Listen just support your professional get your hair done and buy your products from them it is just good form


No comments:

Post a Comment