Friday, March 4, 2011

So here is whats up today

I got all my paperwork mailed for my WA. state barber license...now it is time to wait.

So one of the things that has been on my mind about what we do as barbers is figuring out where we stand as barbers. As a barber are we supposed to just do the old fashioned men's cut and that is it or those who work as traditional barbers loose there integrity when they begin to seek out those who are working hard to step outside the box of men's haircutting.

This leads me to Dale Ted Watkins a stylist in England and owner of City Boy Men's Hairdressing 
I have quickly become a fan of this man and his philosophy on education. If you are a barber check out his education I think you will be as impressed as I am.

I think it is important to be willing to step outside of the the box of just working as a barber....look at what is going on around in our trade.....Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment