Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 bucks of all haircuts......

If you have in your possession either a Emerald City Supporters (ECS) membership Card or a Pacific Coast Blues membership card you are eligible for a 5 dollar discount on all haircuts with me at M & M Barbershop in Fresno,California.
All haircuts are 15 dollars and this offer will make your cut....well 10 bucks!! Between May 18th and May 29th I am in the shop Tuesday - Saturday. After that I return to my normal days of work which is Tuesday and Saturdays. Walk ins will be welcomed but I will take appointments.

Please note that this special is not available with any other barber at M & M Barbershop.

For more info call: 559.480-CHOP (2467)
M & M Barber Shop
7509 North Willow
Fresno,California
93720






WWW.WEAREECS.COM
WWW.SOUNDERSFC.COM
WWW.CHELSEAFC.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment