Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I love razors.....


So last week I am hanging out at my buddy Luis's shop Covenant Barbershop here in Fresno and a rep from a company called MD Barber Supply out of Bakersfield shows up pimpin' his wares.

While he is chatting with Xavier it dawns on me that this company has a really solid razor I have been wanting to get my hands on. It is at this moment he whips out there newest toy.

MD BLACK DRAGON Razor

Black handle....Stainless steel, powder coated and well just damn cool in my opinion!! Crap man my favorite color is flat black! When you put your razor blade in you see the edge of the blade against the black.

Good balance and not a heavy weight razor at all.
for more info www.mdbarber.com

The Art of Shaving has teamed up with Gillette and has given us the new Gillette Fusion but please understand you can not buy this at wal-mart or any other discoutn retailer. It is chrome and really kind of cool.
"... perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, maximizing stability and control. Gentle micro-pulses help you reduce friction and increase razor glide*. The built-in spotlight, the first of its kind, reveals details normally in shadow - such as under the chin and jaw line - to help you avoid missed spots and make every stroke count. The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome and wrapped in a matte black, thermo-resin grip."

There are just fancy words for a good razor...I have had the opportunity to use this razor truth is it is a good razor. The gift sets make a great gift for your pops or someone cool.
more info www.artofshaving.com

1 comment: