Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Soccer and Barbers...not a bad combo

Tonight is more video content then anything. Just some cool stuff to watch that I have found...especially since I am a soccer fan....so enjoy!!

Lets start with a shop called TURNSTYLES located in Oxted, Surrey. (www.turnstyles.co.uk/) This soccer themes barbershop is kinda dope really especially if you are a fan of football. It is kind of like Sports Clips here in the US except for it revolves around the sport of soccer and it seems like they people that work that actually cut hair. (just call it like I see it). Just watch it for yourself and enjoy.



World Cup has come to an end but if you missed the next couple of videos courtesy of Adidas All I am going to say is as a barber I really like these videos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment