Monday, December 19, 2011

CosmoProf got all my money!!

So this past weekend me, the wife and kids hit one of the Fresno,CA. CosmoProfs. I went in mainly to look at the wife's Christmas present. What do you buy your wife who does hair...the Paul Mitchell / Tarina Tarantino collaboration blow dryer. A new blow dryer is always good if your old one is starting to spark when you plug it in!

So while I am wandering around the store I look at the Paul Mitchell travel pack that has all the products from "Mitch" men's line but no matter how cool the packaging is I did not have the 65 bucks it was going to cost me so instead I decided to grab a single can of the "Barber's Classic" pomade (moderate hold /high shine). So I will review the individual products as I am able to not only hit the store but decided to buy more of the products.

I am not sure how to approach this one because I do not want to get tons of hate mail for smashing on Paul Mitchell products, by the way I like Paul Mitchell products. Got to  work today and grabbed the can and like any new can of pomade I take a whiff to see the what it smells like. This pomade has a cool lavender smell to it which I really did like. Stuck my fingers in and I did not find it overly greasy  and went in easily. Even though it is a moderate hold pomade I was a bit disappointed that within a couple of hour at work I had to reach into my drawer and pull out my can of Murray's Light to kind of add a little more to my hair.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not hating on this pomade I just know that if you are looking for something with a heavy hold this will not be it but do not be afraid to try and mix it with some other products to make it work better for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment